Hello to everyone and anyone who cares enough to read this long intro and our blog,
So, my wife threatened to kick me off this blog if I didn't put my two bits in soon (I love you dear :D ). I figured I better get in why the deal still stands. I'm glad we finally made it into the blogging community.
I've thought a bit lately about how amazing the human body is. (Being a physiology person, I guess that's what I should do, think about the body every now and again.) Just yesterday I managed to cut my head open on the edge of a sharp, metallic picture frame and this morning I took off a nice bit of hand-skin on the door to the bathroom. Already, neither of them bleed and they are pretty much healed. How cool is that!!! Engineers would love to make machinery and toys which could instantly start the processes to heal themselves and regenerate brand new cells/tissues. Only living bodies have that type of power. As humans, we also have the power in our brains to generate deductive reasoning, cognisance, etc. It is all amazing.
Yes, completely random, but I guess that is the theme of pretty much all blogs, at least the ones I have read so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment