Last week at the doctor's appointment, we asked our favorite doctor if she could guesstimate the weight of our little girl. After taking a few measurements with the ultrasound machine, she told us it looked like the baby was about 7lbs 10oz. Let's see if she seems like that much based on my appearance.
Maybe . . . but that was a week ago. I'm curious how big she will really be. For those who don't know, 7lbs10oz is a respectable size for a baby.
Now the question is: how much do I do to bring the labor on? Tragically our doctor is out of town until Thursday. I really don't feel like waiting that long for her to get back. So, can I make an effort now to just get things over with? That's kinda how I'm feeling. Britt and I went for two walks around our neighborhood and a walk on campus (up and down stairs too) this afternoon. We'll see if that helps at all. ;) Someone will be posting later this week with exciting news (I hope).
1 comment:
I can't wait for the little one to just POP out!
Post a Comment