Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Maybe I'm destined to only post once a month. I'll try to post more often, but I know this next month is going to be busy, busy, busy (with the wedding and all).

Things are moving right along. It's hard to imagine that it's already been five and a half months since Emilee was born. She keeps growing and doesn't look like a little newborn at all. She's catching up to some of the boys in the ward (not really, but she is almost as big as them). She is so alert and seems to like taking everything in. She loves being outside and meeting new people. She puts on a smile from ear to ear that makes everybody's heart melt.
We'v enjoyed the rice cereal experience. Emilee likes trying to be a big girl and wants to help feed herself already. She loves playing with her awesome Daddy!!! Once we figure out the video stuff, we'll post some of their playtime. I love my family!

1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

What sweet pics! I love the one of her on the bed and you behind her. She has the cutest smile!