Monday, April 12, 2010

VACA

I had another post I was working on before our trip, but now it seems kind of silly. Maybe it will never make it up. Anywho . . . we just had a week long vacation. Yay! We went to Utah and Idaho to visit with our grandparents and my brother's family. All in all it was a good trip. And, it was a nice break from real life. However, I was stressed with having to pack up every other day. :( Emilee did a good job, even though she was sick throughout the week. As one of my co-workers said, "It was like going to a foreign country . . . don't drink the water!" Teehee.

Mehr Great-grandparents Great-grandma Christensen
We had a good time overall. Emilee had her first Easter egg hunt, and loved it. We wish we could have spent more time and could visit with everyone more often. 'Course anyone coming down our way is welcome too.



Emilee's first walk in the snow. It didn't bother her at all - she just plowed through it (pardon the pun).


1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cool! I LOVE vacations! And the ones to go see family are the BEST!!!! Glad Emilee enjoyed the snow because we are ready to send it down to her up here :) We've had enough! It is MAY after all :) Glad it was a good, safe trip! :)