Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun pictures

We've had some down time so I haven't been sure what to blog about. I decided to get out the camera and start taking pictures so I could at least post those. So, over the last little while . . .


Emilee loves to eat watermelon. Usually we cut it up in small bite-sized pieces, but Britt decided to let her eat it the way watermelon is meant to be eaten.

She tried to get herself ready to go swimming one morning while I was working on other things. We did go swimming with a friend and some new people. It was lots of fun. Emilee decided that being tossed in the air in the pool is pretty fun.
She got to go to the zoo again with Grandpa and Grandma Christensen.
We also had tons of fun going to the Children's Museum today. Boy do they have some good things there. A girl from church met us there, and we spent about two hours playing around. We didn't even make it to all of the galleries. I'm not sure what part Em liked best . . . she had fun with all of it. The best pictures I got were of her painting. Oh, let me tell you, I was not planning on that, but they assured me the paint is all washable. :)
Since there were lots of pictures, I made a slideshow to get the most out of it. Just click the "x" on the slideshow to close down the ad for superpoke!pets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's neat that they have painting like that for the kids!
As always I love looking at the pictures of Emilee.

Megan said...

I love Emilee! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! We miss you!

Christina LeSueur said...

The Children's museum is pretty awesome. The two times I have gone the castle has been pink. It is nice to see it a different color. Looks like Emilee had some fun!