Happy Birthday, Logan! Logan was born on May 11, 2011 at 11:13am. He was 8lbs even and 20in long. He is absolutely perfect. I will post the full story later, but the highlights are:
Melinda had to come over in the middle of the night so we could go to the hospital.
My epidural worked to take away the pain of contractions!
Britt got to deliver Logan (with the help of our OB/Bishop)!!
Logan was born without complications so he stayed with us.
Emilee was able to come see him and mommy in the hospital.
We feel that he fits in with us already.
We've been adjusting to our new family member and change of routine with the help of my mom (thank goodness she's been here). Here are some fun pictures!
Post epidural-
Gowned up for delivery-
First picture of Logan-
First picture of us together-
Proud daddy-
Sleeping baby-
Big sister and little brother-
Oh, for those who want to know where the name is from, here's the brief version. Britt's Grandpa Mehr was born in Logan, UT, and we've liked the sound of Logan. Eugene is Grandpa Jewett's middle name. :)

8 comments:
I love the coveralls. He looks great.
He is such blessing and we are so happy for your family as it grows!!
Great job of giving the highlights!
I'm glad the grandma gets a chance to
help out for a little while.
I love the name Logan. It is perfect! Congratulations!
I'm so glad things went smoothly for you Desi!! Your right, he is perfect and just beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)
So cute! Gene's name is so popular! :)
Congrats! We can't wait to meet him!
He is adorable! I'm so happy for yall!
So cute! Congratulations!
Love, Aunt Kim
Post a Comment