Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yes, we are surviving

So, it's been a bit rough for me, but we are all adjusting to our new family life. We've had a few little bumps since Logan was born, but we're getting through it all. I have learned that my ability to cope with life is strongly correlated to the amount of sleep I get. Who knew?

We love our little Logan! He gives us HUGE smiles all the time now. Britt has even gotten a few giggles -- so precious. Emilee is such a good helper (most of the time), and she even mimics me when talking to Logan. ;)

I hardly have time to sit down at the computer, but I decided to at least get some pictures up of what we have been doing the past few months. I would have put more pictures in the slideshow, but it was really slow on uploading them. More to come later, I guess. The slideshow takes you through the 4th of July. If you move your cursor over the picture, the show will pause and a caption will come on the screen.

We will be blessing Logan in church on Sunday. We can't wait to have family here to share in this special moment.


5 comments:

jamila said...

I like Em's bling pic.

Meagan said...

Hang in there, Desi! I miss you!

Megan said...

*hugs* We'll make it past this newborn phase! Last night I had a little melt-down too, so you aren't the only one. It's hard enough when both kids are crying at once, but it's even harder when you need sleep too. They are beautiful children though, and I just have to try to remember the joy they bring.

Janny said...

Those first few weeks and months are so hard- and I am only speaking from the experience of having 1 kid. You are doing great and soon enough there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. We are in Tucson now so we should come up to visit- I could even hang out with Emilee and the little one while you take a much needed nap.

Anonymous said...

I like your captions on the pictures:
they're so expressive.