Tuesday, November 22, 2011

cute kiddos

Sometimes I impress myself. I made a post when Emilee was 7 months old (August 2009) that included pictures of her in the laundry basket. Well, that was mostly forgotten until a week ago. I was doing laundry and lugging Logan around with me, and then it hit me. I need a picture of him in the laundry basket!!!! Lucky for me, Logan obliged. Here he is.


(I think he is SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!! Look how his eyes match the blue in his shirt. I love it!)


After the photo shoot, I got on the blog to find out when I'd done pictures with Emilee. Pretty darn close. Logan is 6 months old. Sooooooo, for comparison...Enjoy!











3 comments:

rad dad said...

These are great pictures!! We are so blessed to have such grandchildren in the family...

Anonymous said...

what fun to see the two side by side and compare... both adorable

Brianna Tuckett said...

Logan is definitely VERY handsome!! Logan and Emilee look a lot alike in those pics :) VERY cute kiddos!