Thursday, March 29, 2012

ditto

I just uploaded pictures to Facebook, so these will pretty much be the same ones. However, I feel the need to have the pictures here, too, just in case someone reading our blog is not my Facebook friend (hehe).

We stay busy, but I don't feel like there's much to show for it. I still feel behind on so many things. I think prioritizing is a life-long issue for me. Anyhow, I have been into making wreaths since I bought a wreath-hanger last fall. I surprised myself at the dollar store when the idea for my Easter wreath just HIT me. I was able to have Emilee help put the letters on the ribbon. And, she got a kick out of the bunnies and ckicks from pipe cleaner (is that what they're still called?). It took a few days to finally commit and glue things on. Thanks to Britt, too, for helping me decide to "tie" the eggs on. Good times. It makes our door look more inviting, I think.

On to the good stuff. The pictures.



Here is Emilee after a church party. Emilee got her face painted like a kitty. She went around that night saying "meow" just like a cat. She loved it! And we did, too!




Here's our little man. Logan likes to stand and push the chairs sometimes. He poses for me just about every time I get the camera out. Really cute but hard to get a candid shot.


At the zoo, Logan crawled over to another mom with a camera. When I came over with mine, I think he was a little bummed that it was just me.


Here is part of our backyard. Britt wanted to have a large area for a garden, and now we finally have it. Grandpa came and helped get the space ready a while back. Then we planted and have been watering, watering, watering. And, now most of the plants have sprouted. We have: carrots, cucumber, squash (different kinds), tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon. We'll see how is goes. Some of those plants were re-seeded after the first ones died. Hopefully we will have fun learning to garden this year. Emilee even has her own little garden box.


This is Emilee the day of her dentist appointment. She gets an extra prize/token when she wears this shirt. I was surprised how grown up she looked in this picture. She did a very good job at the dentist's offfice. She was such a big girl, and let them do everything they needed to. She even said she and Logan had fun at the dentist.

3 comments:

Jesse and Camry said...

Love the wreath, so festive! Your kids are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting both places.
I like the background on each picture here in your blog. We
know how cute Emilee is, but I
think Logan is catching up.
He's going to have all the girls
chasing him.

cairn said...

Love the wreath! And... I'm the one that's not on Facebook!