Logan's first birthday was on Friday, May 11. How time flies! We had a little celebration on Friday with just us (and Aunt Jamie who was here), and then on Saturday we had a party with more family. We're glad that people could come to celebrate with us. Things turned out well, and I think we all had a good time. At the end of the day Emilee said she liked Logan's birthday and she liked his celebration. Love it!
Here is the video of Logan eating his cake. I don't really need to say anything about this one.
4 comments:
How fun!! I can't believe he's a year old already! What a fun birthday :)
How cute! The little personal bear cake was adorable!
Yes, Logan looked a little confused, but it looks like he enjoyed eating it. I loved hearing Em's comments in the background.
Post a Comment