Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 2017

Someday I may backtrack and try to catch up on some things from the last six months. But, for today, I will post a few pictures from this month.

Dad had a sleepover with the kids in the living room.
Dad and Emilee went to the Father-Daughter dance at Tavan Elementary.
 Corban worked on his muscles and on smiling.

 Valentine's Day dinner. I had the kids order off a menu with funny valentine words so they didn't know what they were getting. It worked out great, and the kids want to do it again. I think I will make this a valentine tradition. (Thanks to the DatingDivas blog!)

 This girl and the mud!!
 We took Britt to the temple, and Rachel asked for her picture to be taken (probably because we saw other people doing it).
 Tavan Science and Engineering Night. We're proud of our kids' work.





I got to meet up with Logan's class for their field trip to Tolmachoff Farms. 
 The girls decided to paint yesterday. They got all set up and were very professional-looking.
 My dapper young men!
Sunday afternoon nap.

2 comments:

rad dad said...

I needed this pickup today!! We love you all so very much!!!!

pianoplayer87 said...

This is great Desi! I love the pictures and the blogging to go with! It will be great having these memories recorded.