Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quick quip!

Trying to think of things to write, but I'm tired. Britt had orientation all last week. Boy did they wine and dine the incoming class!! I figure the faculty and staff were being nice so they could start off with a good impression before slamming the med students with work. As our bishop pointed out tonight, Britt was eating his last supper. How horrible coming from a doctor who must know what is to come!!! Actually, we had a really pleasant time at our Bishop's house. They invited us to come to dinner along with five other couples in the ward!! And, surprisingly, there was enough food and space for everyone. It was a very nice gesture that I really appreciated.

Anyway, pictures of Emilee? Is that what I hear? Okay. We took a few at the Botanical Gardens (in Phoenix) and a few others at home.
The problem with the Gardens was that we went in the summer . . . in Phoenix . . . 'nough said.
Mommy reading to Emilee and Maya. We got to have playtime for a little while.

Emilee wouln't get off Daddy. So I got the camera out.


Checking out the NEW training potty. We're not quite there yet, but it was on sale, and I want Em to start getting used to it. I've gotten her to sit on it a couple of times (with clothes & diaper still on) while Mommy goes potty. She gets excited and points for me to sit down before she will. I know that's probably too much information, but it's cute, too.

1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

That's exciting for the hubby to be starting with med school, cuz the sooner ya start, the sooner ya finish is what I figure :) Hope potty training goes well :)